A journey through time - Venice
Do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world, built on 118 islands and enjoy the ambience of the unique St. Mark's Square!
This living museum will enchant you by unerased traces of its past, its canals and bridges (The Rialto Bridge, the Bridge of Sighs), St. Mark's Square and the magnificent basilica from the 8th century. Walking along many alleyways which, long ago, were the meeting places of artists, where each building and palace has its hidden story, you will see the artistic skills of the Venetian masters of architecture. You will also have the possibility to witness the manufacture of one of the symbols of Venice, marvellous and unique Murano glass. At the end, we will leave you enough time to explore on your own, discovering a secret or two, kept by this eternal city.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in the selected type of room
- Half - board (buffet breakfast and buffet dinner)
- Unlimited drinks with dinner (white or red wine, beer, non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water)
- Indoor swimming pool with heated sea water and whirlpool at Hotel Maestral
- Outdoor swimming pool for adults and children
- Unlimited use of the fitness centre
- Free animation programme
- Free parking
- Tourist tax
- Ticket for Venice (from 02/05 to 15/06 departure on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; from 15/06 to 01/09 departure every day except Saturday):
The above quoted times are subject to change and depend on weather conditions.
- The offer is valid between 2st Maye and 1st September 2015. Minimum stay: 2 nights.
- Additional tickets can be purchased at the Hotel and in the tourist agency "GoAdria" in accordance with the current price list.
- Please take with you a valid passport or ID card.
- Please let us know the preferred date of your Venice excursion at least 2 days in advance at the tourist agency "GoAdria".
- In the event of cancellation of the excursion due to adverse weather conditions, the excursion will be postponed to the following day or a money refund will be made in the amount to the value of the excursion into the guest's bank account.